Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Enter the HU: "If I picked up every dime I found, I would be a rich man"

Back again with another observation of the HU. As I step away from the HU for a week, I have had more time to think about my observations. Well, my next observation is probably the obvious one that every guy has when coming to the HU:

"If I picked up every dime I found, I would be a rich man"


Although you wouldn't be literally monetarily rich, you be rich in your own right. That's the beauty of the HU where dimes are in abundace. From past experiences it wasn't always like that. In ugrad, it was more of a rarity to find a dime. You looked down and it was simply dust. Now, there were dimes in ugrad but in most cases someone already had picked the dime up and put it in their pocket. It was simply tougher to find dimes at the "Tute" than at the HU.

However, the dimes that you might find at the "Tute" were more approachable in the sense if that dime hasn't been picked up then people obviously didn't see her. Whereas at the HU, everyone sees the dime but you don't know whether to picked it up or not. Just like when you walk and see a dollar bill on the ground. Whose does it belong to? Is it all alone? Once you pick it up will someone walk over to you and say that's their dollar bill? I guess in the end its best to try to pick up the dime. Just hope that someone is not playing a crude joke where the dime is glue to the ground (and you will never be able to pick her up).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home