Saturday, April 08, 2006

Enter the HU: "You have 5 min during the 5 to 7 to holla at a girl"

Today, I was thinking about an experience that happen a couple months ago. I was sitting at the Shaw station waiting for the train to come. Looking over to the side, I saw this cute shorty (well probably not a shorty because I think she was taller than me, but anyway she was definitely cute).

I had only been on HU campus for a couple of weeks and I wanted to make sure that I capitalized on the social aspect of the HU. Plenty of beautiful women so I should talk to at least one, right? Well, time was against me.

I was formulating in my mind how I would approach her. What would I say? I done the talking thing but do I need to up my game. Then I looked up at the time when the train would be arriving at my stop. I had 5 minutes to do whatever I can to get this girl feeling me.

So the pressure was on. I did the general talk thing like what is your name among other things. I even had her laughing (with me). As she was getting ready to get on her train, I was trying to think of what should I ask for. Should I go for the number or the email or screenname. Instead I simply asked, "Are you on thefacebook?"

Well I didn't get the contact info but I did learn that I have to be prepared when I am at the subway stop because:

"You only have 5 min during the 5 to 7 to holla at a girl"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home